Zack Weiss and all of our Piercers have at least two years professional piercing experience. They are each State Licensed & certified in CPR, First Aid & Blood Borne Pathogens by the American Red Cross.
Zack Weiss spent his padawan years training in the great city of Bend. Referring to himself in the third person, Zack traveled the United States, developing his latent psionic powers. Unable to control his thirst for human blood, Zack settled into the world-renowned metropolis of Eugene, where he enjoys vegetables, playing Scrabble, and riding his bike across the galaxy.
For short, I’m a nerd, love playing video games, Star Wars, reading and going to work. Come visit me at the Roseburg location!
- American Red Cross Certified – Adult CPR
- American Red Cross Certified – Preventing Disease Transmission (Bloodborne Pathogens)
- American Red Cross Certified – Standard First Aid
- Association of Professional Piercers – Associate Member
- Oregon Body Piercing Technicians License