Tigger Hauge and all of our Piercer’s have at least two years professional piercing experience. They are each State Licensed & certified in CPR, First Aid & Blood Borne Pathogens by the American Red Cross.
Tigger is a proud Oregonian who has been working at High Priestess since 2002. After doing an extensive two and a half year apprenticeship program with High Priestess, she has been piercing full time since August of 2004.
Outside of work you are most likely to find her playing in the dirt in her garden or going on adventures with her two crazy dogs.
- American Red Cross Certified – Adult CPR
- American Red Cross Certified – Preventing Disease Transmission (Bloodborne Pathogens)
- American Red Cross Certified – Standard First Aid
- Association of Professional Piercers – Business Member
- Oregon Body Piercing Technicians License