My name is Jay, I got into piercing professionally in 2010. I worked in San Jose, CA where I got a great foundation and have been piercing full time ever since. I worked at San Francisco General Hospital as a Phlebotomist for a short while before realizing being in a Piercing Studio is where I wanted to be. I started working at High Priestess in August of 2016 and I have to say I absolutely love it. It’s by far my favorite job I’ve ever had and I don’t plan on leaving. I do my best to give each client the time and experience they want, while executing a safe, aseptic procedure. I’m still new to Oregon and I can’t wait to see what the next few years bring!
- American Red Cross Certified – Adult CPR
- American Red Cross Certified – Preventing Disease Transmission (Bloodborne Pathogens)
- American Red Cross Certified – Standard First Aid
- Association of Professional Piercers – Associate Member
- Association of Professional Piercers – Business Member
- Fakir Advanced Piercing Intensive
- Oregon Body Piercing Technicians License