FaraTa Wild and all of our Piercer’s have at least two years professional piercing experience. They are each State Licensed & certified in CPR, First Aid & Blood Borne Pathogens by the American Red Cross.
FaraTa originally worked as a tank operator and soldier for an ambiguous organization. When the organization gives her the task of delivering a colostomy pouching system to a president with bowel problems, her tank gets appropriated and she is unable to make the delivery on time. After this she leaves the organization, and becomes a modern day bush-ranger, living in her tank and using it to her advantage while finding herself in a number of surreal adventures.
- American Red Cross Certified – Adult CPR
- American Red Cross Certified – Preventing Disease Transmission (Bloodborne Pathogens)
- American Red Cross Certified – Standard First Aid
- Association of Professional Piercers – Business Member
- Oregon Body Piercing Technicians License