Alex Harrington and all of our Piercer’s have at least two years professional piercing experience. They are each State Licensed & certified in CPR, First Aid & Blood Borne Pathogens by the American Red Cross.
I am an annoyingly optimistic person that prefers to have fun with everything I do. I have found Eugene to be a comfortable place for weirdoes like me. (No offense to the weirdoes who are offended by the term “weirdo”.)
I have been working for High Priestess for several years now and you used to be able to find me at the Eugene Campus location, but now I bounce between the Eugene Downtown location & Roseburg. I love my co-workers and I love what we do.
Humans fascinate me as a species and as individuals. My interest in people, modifications and what people can do to their bodies started with episodes of National Geographic as a child. Growing older I realized I could modify my body and have been for over a decade.
I am more than comfortable with my profession and appearance, so feel free to ask me any questions you may have about either; I will answer to the best of my ability.
- American Red Cross Certified – Adult CPR
- American Red Cross Certified – Preventing Disease Transmission (Bloodborne Pathogens)
- American Red Cross Certified – Standard First Aid
- Association of Professional Piercers – Associate Member
- Oregon Body Piercing Technicians License